Effortlessly pay your Pathfinder Federal Credit Union loan with MessagePay. Simply respond to a secure text message for a fast and convenient payment experience.
Below is how you’ll set up your account:
Say goodbye to lengthy payment processes. Quickly pay your loan with just a few clicks using MessagePay.
Make secure payments for your loan using MessagePay with ease. Accept payments from checking accounts or debit cards.
Get started with MessagePay in just 4 easy steps. Enjoy quick and convenient access with your MessagePay PIN for future payments.
• If you have a loan with Pathfinder Federal Credit Union, you will receive a reminder via text message 5 days before the due date. The text message includes the payment amount and a secure link to review payment options.
• To access the payment portal through the secure link in the text message, you will need to verify your account with your base account number (4 or 5 digit member number) and the date of birth of the primary member.
• You may choose to opt out of MessagePay by texting “STOP”.
• Stay aware of spam text messaging and phishing scams while using MessagePay. For more information, visit this link from the FTC.
• Click the secure link that you received via text message in order to setup your MessagePay Account
• 4 digit PIN: once you have entered your account number and date of birth, it will prompt you to create a 4 digit PIN. Store this information in a secure place as you will need this PIN number to verify future payments.
• To make a payment, you need to add your preferred payment method in the portal by selecting “ADD NEW PAYMENT METHOD”. You can add either a debit card or bank account as your payment method. Upon successful addition, you will receive a “Payment Method Success” message and be redirected to the payment portal.
• After successfully verifying your MessagePay account, you will be taken to the payment portal. In the portal, you can view all of your loans and select your preferred payment method.