Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number and Account balances
- Account number and Account history
- Transaction history and Credit history
All financial companies need to share limited personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their limited personal information, the reasons Pathfinder Federal Credit Union chooses to share, and whether you can limit this sharing.
Call (307) 234-4271 or contact us online
Who is providing this notice?
Pathfinder Federal Credit Union
How does Pathfinder Federal Credit Union protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
We restrict access to information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you.
How does Pathfinder Federal Credit Union collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- Open an account or deposit money
- Pay your bills or apply for a loan
- Use your credit or debit card
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
Pathfinder Federal Credit Union does not share with non-affiliates so they can market to you.
A formal agreement between non-affiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
Our joint marketing partners may include companies that offer credit cards, insurance or investment products.
400 E. 1st St., Ste 100, Casper, WY 82601
Last Updated: February 28, 2022
Pathfinder Federal Credit Union CardHub App (the “App”)– powered by Fiserv – helps you control your credit and/or debit cards through your mobile device, making it easy to manage your finances on the go.
The App allows you to:
- get real-time balances for your accounts
- manage your money
- view your transactions and statements
- make transfers
- pay your bills and manage billers
- deposit a check
- receive alerts
- manage cards
THE TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT IN THE APP
Through your use of the Services, we may collect personal information from you in the following ways:
- Personal Information You Provide to
- We may collect personal information from you, such as your first and last name, address, e-mail, telephone number, and social security number when you create an
- We will collect the financial and transaction information necessary to provide you with the Services, including account numbers, payment card expiration date, payment card identification, verification numbers, and transaction and payment
- If you provide feedback or contact us via email, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a
- We also collect other types of personal information that you provide voluntarily, such as any information requested by us if you contact us via email regarding support for the
- Personal Information Collected from Third We may collect certain information from identity verification services and consumer reporting agencies, including credit bureaus, in order to provide some of our Services.
- Personal Information Collected Via We and our service providers may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your interaction over time with our Services, our communications, and other online services, such as:
- Device data, such as your computer’s or mobile device’s operating system type and version, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, RAM and disk size, CPU usage, device type (e.g., phone, tablet), IP address, unique identifiers, language settings, mobile device carrier, radio/network information (e.g., Wi-Fi, LTE, 3G), and general location information such as city, state or geographic
- Online activity data, such as pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, the website you visited before browsing to the Service, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and duration of
- Cookies, which are text files that websites store on a visitor’s device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser for the purpose of helping you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, enabling functionality, and helping us understand user activity and
- Local storage technologies, like HTML5 and Flash, that provide cookie-equivalent functionality but can store larger amounts of data, including on your device outside of your browser in connection with specific
- Web beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, which are used to demonstrate that a webpage or email was accessed or opened, or that certain content was viewed or
- Location If you have enabled location services on your phone and agree to the collection of your location when prompted by the Services, we will collect location data when you use the Services even when the app is closed or not in use; for example, to provide our fraud detection services. If you do not want us to collect this information, you may decline the collection of your location when prompted or adjust the location services settings on your device.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION COLLECTED IN THE APP
- General In general, we use your personal information collected through your use of the Services to respond to your requests as submitted through the Services, to provide you the Services you request, and to help serve you better. We use your personal information, in connection with the App, in the following ways:
- facilitate the creation of, and secure and maintain your account
- identify you as a legitimate user in our system
- provide improved administration of the Services
- provide the Services you request
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with the Services
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories; and send surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to the
- Compliance and We may use your personal information to:
- comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities
- protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety, or property (including by making and defending legal claims)
- audit our internal processes for compliance with legal and contractual requirements and internal policies
- enforce the terms and conditions that govern the Service; and
- prevent, identify, investigate / deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical, or illegal activity, including cyberattacks and identity
- Creation of Non-Identifiable The App may create de-identified information records from personal information by excluding certain information (such as your name) that makes the information personally identifiable to you. We may use this information in a form that does not personally identify you to analyze request patterns and usage patterns to enhance our products and services. We reserve the right to use and disclose non-identifiable information to third parties in our discretion.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We disclose your personal information collected through your use of the Services as described below.
- Authorities and Regardless of any choices you make regarding your personal information, The App may disclose your personal information to law enforcement, government authorities, and private parties, for the compliance and protection services described above.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You have several choices regarding use of information on the Services.
- How We Respond to Do Not Track Some web browsers transmit “do not track” signals to the websites and other online services with which your web browser communicates. There is currently no standard that governs what, if anything, websites should do when they receive these signals. We currently do not act in response to these signals. If and when a standard is established, we may revise its policy on responding to these signals.
- Access, Update, or Correct Your You can access, update, or correct your information by changing preferences in your account. For additional requests, please contact us.
- Opting Out of Email or SMS Communications. If you have signed-up to receive our email marketing communications, you can unsubscribe any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link included at the bottom of the email or other electronic Alternatively, you can opt out of receiving marketing communications by contacting us at the contact information
under “Contact Us” below. If you provide your phone number through the Services, we may send you notifications by SMS, such as provide a fraud alert. You may opt out of SMS communications by unlinking your mobile phone number through the Services.
- Opting Out of Location If you initially consented to the collection of geo-location information through the Services, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. Please note, however, that if you withdraw consent to our collection of location information, you may no longer be able to use some features of the App.
SAFEGUARDS AND RETENTION
We implement reasonable administrative, technical, and physical measures in an effort to safeguard the information in our custody and control against theft, loss and unauthorized access, use, modification, and disclosure. Nevertheless, transmission via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
A NOTE ABOUT CHILDREN
The Services are not directed towards individuals under the age of 18, and we do not, through the App, intentionally gather personal information about visitors who are under the age of 18. If a child under 18 submits personal information to us through the App and we learn that the personal information is the information of a child under 18, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible.